Paddleboard and Kayak Rental, Venice FL
Looking to add some adventure to your Venice, Florida vacation? Renting a kayak or a stand up paddleboard (SUP for short) from Hooked on SUP is the perfect way to experience the “real Florida”. Paddling gives you the opportunity to observe native wildlife, like dolphins and manatees, in their natural environment. One thing we often hear our paddlers exclaim is, “This is way better than Sea World!”
View Kayak Rental Rates
View Paddleboard Rental Rates
Here’s why you’ll want to come from Venice to rent a kayak or paddleboard from us:
- You’ll love the places you can paddle from our locations. We’re less than a half hour drive from Venice. Both of our locations, at Stump Pass Beach State Park on Manasota Key and Don Pedro Island State Park in Placida, are directly on the water and right at the doorstep of some of the most breathtaking tropical scenery the area has to offer. Both areas along the Intracoastal Waterway are filled with quiet inlets and backwater channels to explore. Keep your eyes peeled for the plentiful local wildlife. Dolphins, West Indian manatees, gopher tortoises, snowy egrets, least terns, bald eagles, magnificent frigate birds and more call this shoreline home.
- You’ll be in good hands with our experienced, certified staff. If you want to tour the area waterways with the best and most experienced company, tour with us! We’ve been offering kayak and SUP rentals to Venice customers since February, 2011. In addition to being the most experienced local paddleboard and kayak company, we are fully licensed and insured. We are also members of many local, state and national paddling organizations. To keep us up to date on the newest techniques and safety information, we frequently participate in continuing education courses. You can be sure that your paddling experience with us with be both FUN and SAFE.
- We offer a full variety of Kayak and SUP Services, including rentals, lessons, classes and guided tours. Our paddling activities are fun for all ages and skill levels – from the young to the young at heart; from virgin paddlers to seasoned experts. The only requirements are that you can swim, and that you’re ready to have the time of your life on the water.
- Our certified, knowledgeable guides will make you feel like a local. Our tour guides are Coastal Florida Master Naturalists who love sharing their knowledge about the local area, its history and its marine life. You’re bound to have a nature experience you’ll remember for a lifetime!
Call us to book a kayak or SUP rental or tour today! (941) 504-1699
Kayak Rentals Near Venice FL
- High Quality, Comfortable Kayaks — We rent “sit on top” style kayaks, with limited “sit inside” kayaks available on request. All of our kayaks are high quality, name brand watercraft with high backs and comfortable, adjustable seats.
- Single, double and fishing kayaks are available. (Fishing kayaks include 3 rods and an anchor.)
- Land-Based Lesson Included — Is this your first time kayaking? A land-based lesson is included for free with any rental. You’ll learn about basic paddle strokes and turns, as well as water and boating safety. Private lessons with an experienced instructor are available if you want to perfect your skills.
View Kayak Rental Rates
Paddleboard Rentals Near Venice FL
- We only rent YOLO Board stand up paddleboards. A Florida-based company, YOLO boards are made for Florida waters.
- No board in our fleet is ever over 6 months old so you will always ride beautiful, almost-new equipment.
- Regular SUPs and Race Boards are available to rent.
- Land-Based Lesson Included — We welcome beginners and experienced paddlers alike. A land-based lesson is included with all rentals, where you’ll learn the ropes including basic paddle strokes and turns, along with water and boating safety. Private, semi-private and group lessons are available. Once you try stand up paddleboarding, we know you’ll be hooked!
View Paddleboard Rental Rates
Kayak / SUP Tours & Classes
- We offer a variety of highly rated tours. Explore the pristine beauty of the local islands with the expert guidance of our knowledgeable, certified tour guides.
- Choose between a kayak or stand up paddleboard (paddleboards are recommended for some tours).
- No need to bring your cell phone or camera and risk water damage. We’ll take photos throughout the tour and e-mail them to you for free!
- No prior paddling skills are required! All tours are an educational, fun-filled adventure for all ages. Our tours are designed for taking our time, discovering and enjoying nature.
- Looking for a unique on-the-water experience? Try our SUP yoga class. Come out to experience the calm water and healing powers of combining nature and exercise. This class is perfect for students of all levels from beginner to advanced. No previous paddling or yoga experience is necessary.
See Our Paddleboard / Kayak Tours
Venice customers, call now to rent a kayak or paddleboard or book a tour: (941) 504-1699
Reservations suggested but not required. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel a reservation, please do so at least 24 hours in advance.
Our Locations: Kayak and Paddleboard Rentals Just a Short Drive from Venice
Our paddler’s paradise is just a short half an hour drive from Venice! We invite all paddling enthusiasts from Venice to Punta Gorda to come and see what makes our paddling locales some of the most breathtaking on Florida’s West Coast.
See Our Locations
wind: 6mph E
H 80 • L 76
Weather from OpenWeatherMap